Thursday, June 10, 2010

An Irie Latino Journey

Most of you who are familiar with this blog which started in 2006 will remember it as a "picture blog" posting pics from Irie Latino parties all over Jamaica. Well along came Facebook a couple years ago and I switched to posting pics on Facebook only. So my blog was dormant for a while but I decided to bring it back.

I said when I started Irie Latino that I wanted to bring people together...Jamaicans and all the unique cultures of our Latin American neighbours. What a great few years these have been of all night parties, beautiful music and making wonderful friendships. These events became part of the lifestyle of groups of people who mixed and mingled through music.

Well I have decided to take this wonderful concept of the Irie Latino lifestyle a bit further. Call it a new beginning if you will. I've deleted all the old picture posts to start the journey anew. I'll still be posting pics on this blog but join me as I also track lifestyle and entertainment on the north coast of Jamaica where it all began and follow me as I explore cultures all over the Americas. Live life the Irie Latino way...party and mingle on the Jamaican north coast and take a journey of the mind through the wonderful world of the Americas to explore, to meet and to mingle.

No comments: