Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Copacabana Fridays At Bluebeat In Montego Bay Featuring DJ Irie Latino: March to May 2011

Ok guys, I have been missing in action on the Irie Latino blog but I have resumed blogging after a two month break. I haven't taken too many pics either but I've collected a few of them some of which have been taken by other Irie Latinos. So this should give you a look at the past few months. After this, the pics will start coming again at a regular rate. Sorry for the inconvenience but no need to worry... the vacation is now over:-) Enjoy the pics!

(click to enlarge, pulse para agrandar)











2 comments:

SUEisScandalous xxx said...

Good to have you back my good sir!!!! Here's to a great year wellll whats left of it!

Ms APR said...

Hello! I came across your blog while researching New Year's Eve events in Montego Bay. You seem like a man who knows where the party is! Any suggestions?