Saturday, June 26, 2010

Copacabana Fridayz at Bluebeat in Montego Bay featuring DJ Irie Latino...Friday, June 25th, 2010 (click to enlarge/pulse para agrandar)

It was a great night with friends visiting from as far away as Ocho Rios and visitors coming all the way from Kingston. In the past two weeks friends have made the journey from Ocho Rios to Montego Bay to join the Irie Latino party. Thank you guys for coming. I never forget Ocho Rios where Irie Latino got its start and I miss you guys so much. A warm hello to our guests from Chicago last night and of course a big shout out to our regulars who were there as usual to keep it special. To all my Mexican friends I wish you good luck in your World Cup match against Argentina! I'm proud of you for representing our region so well and making it to the second round!









No comments: